Memorial Day Weekend ACT Boot Camp
For many juniors, the June ACT test will be the last ACT test that they will take. Attend this ACT Boot Camp to get in the right frame of mind the week before the test.
What you will get:
- How to shorten the math test
- How to finish the reading test on time
- Honing timing skills for this fast-paced test design
- Stress reduction before the test
- How to navigate the precious hours before the test
- Cutting edge ACT test taking strategies
- How to stay awake for the science test after 2 1/2 hours of test anxiety
11:00 - 2:00 -- Math and Science Breakouts
2:30 - 5:30 -- English and Reading Breakouts
Cost - $190 per 3 hour session OR full day at $350
Boot Camp will be run by:
David Hutt, long-time ACT test prep teacher at Irvington HS and Iona Prep.
Neal Schwartz, owner of College Planning of Westchester since 2004, Certified College Counselor.
Limited Space available to ensure individual attention. Click below to RSVP