College Funding Expert
Since 2006, Dan has helped hundreds of students and parents navigate their way through every aspect of the college funding maze. As a former Financial Planner, Dan knows the ins and outs of how colleges count income and assets against families when it comes to awarding their Merit and Financial Aid. With his guidance, parents get the facts they need to have the College Money Talk and map out how they are going to pay for college and students learn where to look for and apply for college scholarships so they pursue to the right colleges at the right price! Dan is a member of the Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA) and the Kentucky Association for College Admission Counseling (KYACAC).
Paying for college – The MONEY TALK
• Calculate your family’s Federal and Institutional Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Amount
• Clarify how parents and students are going to participate in paying for college
• Determine the scholarship eligibility for your student at the colleges they are considering
• Identify outside private scholarship sources for your student to pursue
• Help Implement Mom and Dad’s “Expectations Contract” to put a student’s skin in the game
• Review College Loan Options (State, Federal, and Private)
Please contact us to learn more.