sign up below for an online, self-paced course to help students perform better
take advantage of years of research and practice to more fully understand the dynamics of stress and pressure on standardized testing
- Do they understand when they are studying, but underperform when it comes to the big test or SAT/ACT?
- Dealing well with pressure is critical to success in school, in sports, and in life.
- We are excited to offer a new online, self-paced course that can help both parents and students:
- Challenge the myth that people perform better under pressure
- Get rid of the negative effects of pressure
- Learn strategies that help to reduce pressure
How do you perform under pressure?
If you are like the overwhelming majority of young people, whether it is giving a presentation, taking a test, competing in a sports competition, going on a first date, having a crucial conversation, making an important decision or having to think on your feet, thousands of empirical studies conducted in the US, China, Hong Kong, Germany, UK, and Australia demonstrate that pressure downgrades your cognitive success tools: attention, memory, judgment and decision-making; disrupts your psycho-motor skills; bends your ethics; causes you to communicate ineffectively at home and at work; and creates emotional distress. In short, pressure is the enemy of your success.
This E-workshop will enable you to:
- Perform to your potential – there is no guarantee you will be successful but if you do not do your best, you have little chance at success.
- Stop blowing opportunities that set you back – every time you perform below your capability in a pressure moment you minimize the chances that you will advance on your chosen path. Pressure weeds you out. Unlike stress that is sometimes beneficial, pressure always works against you.
- Relieve daily feelings of pressure, feel less burdened, and feel more enthusiastic.
- Achieve greater success because the more consistently you perform to your potential, the greater the chances are you achieve your desired results.
In short, this E-workshop helps you do your best when it matters most!